Learn the standard for framework design from PFMs to cad-cam to implants. Be the one ceramists rely on to get it right.
- How to consistently make perfect margins
- Perfect anterior and posterior pontic placement and design.
- How to design frameworks to avoid multiple porcelain firings.
- How to maximize connector strength while creating open gingival embrasures.
- Recommended prerequisites:
- Simplifying Posterior Dental Anatomy
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: