A comprehensive book that teaches all the skills and steps for producing esthetic natural dentures. Learn a new, profitable skill or use it to increase your current production efficiency.
- All the muscles and anatomical features of the mouth that must be known to be able to predictably fabricate stable dentures.
- All of the measurements and data necessary to create truly cosmetic dentures.
- The three anterior arrangements that can be used and modified to meet any age or soft to aggressive esthetic requirement.
- How to quickly wax and carve self cleaning denture bases, including perfectly placed interdental papillae, root imminences and gingival contours.
- An efficient method for finishing and polishing processed dentures, guaranteeing properly trimmed borders, natural festooning and ideal base thickness.
- A precise equilibration technique that gives the technician certainty on when and where to adjust.
- A fast predictable method for setting anterior and posterior teeth that can be easily taught to others.
- Recommended prerequisites:
- Simplifying Posterior Dental Anatomy
- Anterior Anatomy and The Science of a Natural Smile
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: