Learning specific patterns for applying porcelain will benefit both the beginning and experienced ceramist. Increased control increases speed and quality.
- The barriers to teaching porcelain application.
- To control shrinkage and minimize multiple firings.
- To build to size and drastically reduce grinding.
- To reproduce any natural anatomy.
- To control translucency and color.
- Recommended prerequisites:
- Simplifying Posterior Dental Anatomy
- Anterior Anatomy and The Science of a Natural Smile
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: