Learning specific patterns for applying porcelain will benefit both the beginning and experienced ceramist. Increased control increases speed and quality.
- Learn a systematic procedure for contouring posterior bridges.
- Each action is pre-determined by using model landmarks and measured markings.
- Combined with the Posterior Anatomy TechBook, you will find contouring beautiful anatomical ceramic crowns is easier than you ever imagined.
- Recommended prerequisites:
- Simplifying Posterior Dental Anatomy
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: